Ministering Angels

"They neither marry nor are given in marriage; but are appointed angels in heaven, which angels are ministering servants, to minister for those what are worthy of a far more, and an exceeding, and an eternal weight of glory."

Monday, March 13, 2006

I would walk 500 miles.....

By Sarita

Yeah, just heard that blessed song by the Proclaimers (that's who sings it right? I don't trust my memory and am obviously too lazy to find out) on the radio. I was suddenly taken back to high school, and the scene (does anyone think of past experiences as if they happened in a movie....or is that just me?) where a wise friend proclaimed she would marry the first man who sang that song to her. Now, listening to the words, it is really sweet. I don't know if I would require him to walk 1,000 miles for me, but the sentiment sure is nice.

Really, is that too much to ask? :)

1comments

1 Comments

at 2/05/2007 2:16 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

 

Post a Comment