Ministering Angels

"They neither marry nor are given in marriage; but are appointed angels in heaven, which angels are ministering servants, to minister for those what are worthy of a far more, and an exceeding, and an eternal weight of glory."

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Enough Said

By Sarita

Went to FHE last night in an attempt to fulfill my calling.

Bishop took my hands in his (as he usually does)......

Tells me they are freezing......

And starts rubbing them.......

He then tells me that I am just stunning (he tells everyone this)......

And have great blonde hair (has a way of making you feel like a million bucks).....

And that I'm one of those SMART blondes (debatable).......

And just before he walked away.....

He looks deep into my eyes and says......

"You need a man".....

Enough said.

3comments

3 Comments

at 2/08/2006 8:04 AM Blogger Stephen said...

Ouch.

Though I've got a gay co-worker who heard someone say that and added "don't we all."

Stopped the giving of that sort of advice.

 
at 2/09/2006 12:18 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

So perhaps you should have said, "So do you"?

 
at 2/09/2006 12:43 PM Blogger Sarita said...

I believe I responded with a deep blushing of the face and a "don't I know it."

But if I were quicker on my feet, I'd have come up with something good.

 

Post a Comment