Ministering Angels

"They neither marry nor are given in marriage; but are appointed angels in heaven, which angels are ministering servants, to minister for those what are worthy of a far more, and an exceeding, and an eternal weight of glory."

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Singles' Blogcall

By Sarita

I've been off on a lovely vacation for the last week, and in tonight's hurried blog checkup, I came across this post by a fellow Single Mormon Female. There are some great thoughts in the post and comments--and if you're looking for another Single's MoBlog to add to your sidebar, this is one of my favorites. Other singles' blogs I check obsessively areheathergirl and, of course, celibate.

Got any favorites of your own to share?

2comments

2 Comments

at 8/14/2005 7:01 PM Blogger Kelly said...

Laura, that's so funny that you just linked to me. I just discovered your site the day before yesterday through another person's site linking to that attrocious email sent to the singles in DC (And since I'm on the colonial listserv I immediately went to the archives to see what any other people had to say about it)

I'm glad you like my blog and I'll definitely be reading more of you all now that I've found you.

 
at 8/14/2005 7:02 PM Blogger Kelly said...

Oh and we should do lunch once I get to DC.

 

Post a Comment