Ministering Angels

"They neither marry nor are given in marriage; but are appointed angels in heaven, which angels are ministering servants, to minister for those what are worthy of a far more, and an exceeding, and an eternal weight of glory."

Friday, February 10, 2006

lily, my one and only

By Lily T

So, I'm Lily.

My brother found ministering angels a while back and recommended it to me, mainly because I'm his main link to the lds singles world, bless his married-for-ten-years heart. Actually, he's awesome so following his advice wasn't a huge leap of faith. I liked the blog and saw Sarah's request for help so here I am, excited to be posting my own insights, original or otherwise.

A few facts about me:

27
short and petite
active in church
active in life

I love:
laughing
running
good music
intelligent conversation, any subject
water

So that's me in a nutshell. There'll be more to come!

2comments

2 Comments

at 2/11/2006 8:38 AM Blogger Dirk said...

Welcome Lily

 
at 2/13/2006 11:05 AM Blogger Sarita said...

Yeah for Lily!

 

Post a Comment